Vote on your favourite banner!

Hey everyone! :wave:

The banner contest has finally come to a close, thank you to everyone who participated! The next step is for us to decide on which banner looks the best!

The banners submitted (in chronological order) are:

1. From @itsmeSTYJ

my_banner

1. From @wesely

图怪兽_dcb40f5833e412c1c931d75b289ca92f_61209

1. From @kumzzzy (Kingsley)

3_kumzzzy

1. From @Maarten

accprogr01

1. From @Maarten

accprogr02

1. From @budovskiy (Alexander)

6_budovskiy

7_budovskiy

edit: #8 is very similar to that of #6. There is a small difference between the fonts of these 2 banners.

8_budovskiy

1. From @coindotgo (DMYTRO)

9_coindotgo

1. From @LONG_DUONG

Now you’ve seen the designs, it’s time to vote for your favourite banner!

• 1_itsmeSTYJ
  • 2_wesely
  • 3_kumzzzy
  • 4_maarten
  • 5_maarten
  • 6_budovskiy
  • 7_budovskiy
  • 8_budovskiy
  • 9_coindotgo
  • 10_long_duong

0 voters

The poll will automatically close when the clock strikes midnight this Sunday, JST.

3 Likes

I have a concern on this. This acceleration program is not only Plasm but also Shiden so, some people may be confused if we use Plasm’s logo. And Second, we highly likely remake our logo and rebrand. So, our logo will be changed.

2 Likes

This is not a problem, we can always modify the banner once we have an updated logo. The Acceleration Program has also been worded to mention both Plasm Network and Shiden Network :+1:

2 Likes

Please set the exact criteria that the banner must meet and the community will provide excellent banner options.

It is decided that @LONG_DUONG 's banner is the community’s favourite banner! Congratulations! :clap: :partying_face: Thank you everyone else for participating! @wesely @kumzzzy @Maarten @budovskiy @coindotgo

@LONG_DUONG There is a small grammatical error on your banner. Can you please help me to change “Built” with “Build” and reupload the new banner here? Thanks a lot and congratulation once more! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I edited it as required by ad!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the fast response @LONG_DUONG ! I will update our acceleration program page with this. Stay tuned for the announcement! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work!
Thanks for your contribution.

2 Likes

Hi @LONG_DUONG , can you help me to make 1 more change? We are planning to rename “Acceleration Program” to “Builders Program” because we believe it will be better received. Can you help us to change this on your banner as well?

Thank you for the help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uploading: POSTER CHO PLM-01.png…

1 Like

Really appreciate your hard work and the quick response! :grin:

1 Like