Create our Acceleration Program banner!

Hello everyone! We are going to launch an Acceleration Program for Shiden once we win the Kusama Parachain auction but before that, we need a simple banner for the Acceleration Program page.

Our goals have always been to become a community owned public blockchain so we want to involve and encourage active participation from the community at all phases of the Acceleration Program! :partying_face:

How It Works

• Participants submit a new banner (jpg / png) on this forum. Please take a look at the submission template below and reply to this message.
  • The community will vote for the best banner (1 person 1 vote).
  • We assume this task should take approximately 1-2 hours.
  • Please note that there are no monetary rewards for participating in this contest except the team’s gratitude! :slight_smile:

Requirement

• The banner should be rectangular shaped.
  • The banner should be at least 600x200 px.
  • The banner should also include the words “Acceleration Program” and a short phrase to encourage teams to join us.
  • The banner needs to have our logo.
  • The banner has to be Original content i.e. it does not conflict with any copyright issues.

Timeline

• Submission deadline: May 10 - May 16
  • Community vote: May 17 - May 21

Submission Template

Hello, my name is [Name]. I created a new banner for our Acceleration Program as shown below.

example_banner

Here are some appeal points:

1. Clean, simple design
  2. A program is like a lesson so I used a chalkboard to represent it.

You can access the files in this folder.

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Simon. I created a new banner for our Acceleration Program as shown below.

my_banner

1. The background image of earth gives the impression that what we are doing in this program will have a big impact on the world!
  2. Clean, simple and beautiful design.

You can access the files in this folder.

4 Likes

图怪兽_dcb40f5833e412c1c931d75b289ca92f_61209

1、The background image shows a sense of acceleration
2、Full of sense of science and technology

2 Likes

Your banner looks like it has an “Acceleration” effect, really nice! Can you please help me to edit your post to follow the template above?

Thank you again for your submission! :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Kingsley. I created a new banner for our Acceleration program as shown below

1. The background image of a beautiful city interconnected by fast light rays which gives the impression of what the program is aimed at providing reliable connection, smooth and decentralized future at the speed of light!
  2. Clean, Simple and beautiful design
2 Likes

Hello, my name is Maarten. I created some banners for our Acceleration Program as shown below.

accprogr01

accprogr02

1. The background image is a speedometer of a car, acceleration like a fast car! In the background the logo of Shiden Network
  2. Futuristic design.

You can access the files on my drive.

5 Likes

Thanks for the submission @kumzzzy and @Maarten, your banners also look really “fast”! Keep the submissions coming!

Hello, my name is Alexander. I created some banners for Acceleration Program as shown below.

1. The background image shows acceleration like a the speed of light!
  2. Lightweight, lightning-fast design
6 Likes

Also option 2.

1 Like

And option 3.

3 Likes

Hi Alexander @budovskiy , thanks for not just 1 submission but 3 submissions! I have to give you an A* for effort haha :grin:

Keep the submissions coming! 1+ more days till the deadline!

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you) :wink: If you need materials in other sizes, please let me know. I’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

Wow great work everyone.

What do you guys think of extending the deadline to till the end of this weekend? I think we might be able to get more submissions over the weekends from other members in the community who have a full time day job!

Based on the feedback from Discord, there is definitely some demand for an extension and as such, we will extend the contest till the end of this Sunday, 16th May JST. This means voting will take place between 17th to 21st May.

2+ more days till the deadline! :partying_face: I can’t wait to see what banners the community has in store for us!

Hello, my name is DMYTRO. I created a new banner for our Acceleration Program as shown below.

1. Clean, simple design.
  2. Together we can achieve great results and reach the moon.

You can access the files in this folder Plasm - Google Drive.

1 Like

1. The background image shows acceleration like a the speed of light!
  2. Lightweight, lightning-fast design
7 Likes

Wow that’s a cool background, I really like the moon reference. Thanks for the submission! :slight_smile:

Very nice as well, It looks like a plasm is a planet travelling at a very fast speed! Thanks for the submission :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: